现代数字绘画PS教程 Ctrl+Paint – Digital Realism Starter Kit
Once you’re comfortable with the basics of digital painting, adding detail is the next step. In this pursuit, photographic elements are a powerful tool – but they’re not a magic bullet. One hallmark of beginner work is the sloppy use of photo-detail, carelessly stacked on top of brush strokes. This collection takes a different approach. By breaking the challenge down into distinct tools, I demonstrate a methodical approach for layering detail into your paintings. Starting slow, with exercises and drills, these videos aim to de-mystify the process of digital surface detail.
- Digital Realism 1: Layering (Series)
- Digital Realism 2: Edge Control (Series)
- Digital Realism 3: Texture Overlays (Series)
- Digital Realism 4: Photo Details (Series)
- Digital Realism 5: Precision (Series)
- Digital Realism 6: Full Demo (Series)