C4D动力学教程 Lynda – Dynamics in CINEMA 4D
CINEMA 4D dynamics are powerful, but easy to understand and fun to play with. In this course, Thanassis Pozantzis shows you how to use dynamics to create physically accurate object animations, using real-world physics like gravity, collisions, and bounces. Learn how to work with forces like initial velocity, create more complex objects like hierarchies and static objects, and use dynamics with MoGraph clones and particle systems. You’ll also get a look at eight of the major physical properties, learn how to connect your simulation to keyframe-animated objects, and trigger dynamics. After the completion of this course, you should be able to create complex dynamic simulations setups. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Making objects fall with gravity
- Creating dynamic hierarchies
- Controlling the collision shape
- Adjusting properties like Bounce and Density
- Adding keyframed elements to a simulation
- Adjusting the dynamic simulation